M. Keep On Pretending
[html]
HOMG I TOTALLY DIDN’T SEE YOUR REPLY HERE! *cries* I fail so epically!

He was still in the throes of embarrassment when she spoke; three little words that just filled him up. He had missed her too, irrevocably so, without her he had felt incomplete and she had haunted his dreams. Being with her now was almost reminiscent of those dreams but so much more tactile that it nearly overwhelmed him. His tail wagged a bit more fervently, I missed you too, Lucia. He never wanted to be apart from her again, and the thought of her turning to leave hurt.

Suddenly something about the grove of old trees they sat amongst seemed ominous, foreboding, and not at all suited for the subtle joyful mood that was set in his heart. Here they had met; they had kissed and then parted. He did not want to relive this again; he did not want their relationship to be so meaningless. He knew it would take time but he hoped eventually Lucia would open up to him. Zalen wanted to tell her everything, of his past, of his recent journey, of what could have been if things had turned out differently.

Zalen took one of Lucia’s hands into his, they seemed so dainty in comparison to his large paws. In fact Lucia herself was quite a willowy creature, and in this form he was quite robust, but they complimented each other well. If you would, I’d like to show you my den. It will give us a comfortable, safe place to talk. It’s not but a short mile away. He continued to hold her hand. He very much wanted to show her where he lived, to see if she approved or if he had to find somewhere more suitable if eventually he could convince her live with him. He knew for a fact she didn’t live far off herself, he encountered her scent more often then not when he was patrolling the outskirts of his territory.

<style>
#jn-zalen03 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen03.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen03.table {background-color:#282634;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:120px 0px 5px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RbleK.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen03.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen03.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#c9c7d5;font-family: 'Over the Rainbow', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen03.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#c9c7d5;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen03.table b {color:#5d5878;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen03.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen03.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen03.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread