New possibilities
[html]

(302)
Shore. :3 If you wanted to end the thread here, or with your post, and we'll OOCly assume the rest, that's cool with me. I can keep going, but I wasn't certain if you're suggesting an OOC ending or what with your last OOC message. <3 I am le silly.

Salsola was as much her child as Pandemic, as much her child as Ataxia -- as much as all the rest. They were all her children, then, and she would stand by Sirius's side and proclaim to them all she was their mother. It was very fine, thinking of herself as such a revered figure to many, but in truth, Eris could not guess how many of the pack reciprocated her feelings and looked upon her as mother. Certainly, her own children, but she wondered about some of the others. None had ever given her reason to suspect they were disloyal to the Salsolian cause, but she pondered loyalty nonetheless. It was a good trait for a leader to have -- accepting every pledge of fealty without question was the mark of a gullible leader, to be sure.

Surely, the coyote said, nodding. There is nothing to fill my hours, she added, though in truth, she was eager to spend time with Xochime, even if it would be a bloody, painful time. She had noticed the little start Xochime made prior to speaking, however, and the hybrid might have agreed, had the golden-hued woman voiced her concerns about their exact location. As it was, though, she had to return home to fetch the cotona knife anyway, and so she stood, extending one hand to her companion. It will hurt, but pain is our pledge, she quipped, thinking herself clever. Come, dear girl, we'll go to my home. Surely, you'll find more comfort, and my tools are there, anyway, she said. Shibboleth would be quiet -- the girl hardly moved anymore. Eris doubted Xochime or anyone else who came into the frontal, above-ground part of her dwelling would ever guess at the illness just a few feet away from their toes.

<style>
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread