resistance is futile
[html]
Shadi y u so mean? Geya is visible.

The woman walked through the sad excuse of a tribe as if she owned it. Given her rank and the distate a majority of the members felt for her, it was almost as though she did. Of course, Shadi would never presume to take a rank that wasn't hers.... Like the Itawamba did. Precocious little wolf, stepping in on Kalona without being chosen. A liar too. Fingering one of the knives strapped to her thigh, she scowled. It had been almost too easy to take over the pack and scare the members into obedience. She thought about the possibility of a resistance -- what with some peoples'... negative feelings. She smiled at that thought. It would imply a good fight.

Geyahita, trundling alongside her, saw the smile and lifted her brows. "Why are you smiling? I know you haven't had a good fight." Of course, by that the perpetually hungry wolverine meant she hadn't been able to eat someone or their spirit guide. "I'm smiling because I don't think they're cattle. They're all planning something. I hope." Shadi murmured softly as they walked alone, her curls and cloak drifting along in the wake they made.

The wolverine didn't even have to ask why her companion hoped for a resistance. Ever since they had taken over the tribe, she hadn't had a good fight other than sparring with other guardians for practice. Resistance equaled fight. Even better, it meant free reign to kill someone. Geya hoped for a resistance too... If Shadi killed someone then their spirit guide was free game.

Continuing with their walk through the pack, near the town hall (so Shadi could be there quickly if needed), they kept up with some small talk and Geya mercilessly teased Shadi about her talking to her knives. Giving the wolverine a small glance, she just pulled a small whetstone from a pouch on her thigh and sharpened one of the knives. She was silent, and Geya was silent with her as they sat on the steps of the town hall, watching AniWayans come and go.

<style>
#jn-freebie01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-freebie01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-freebie01.table {background-color:#000000;border:1px solid #807897;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#7a6aa3;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:180px 0px 5px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kvMvn.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-freebie01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-freebie01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#e6546f;font-family: 'Leckerli One', cursive;}
#jn-freebie01.table b {color:#e6546f;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-freebie01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-freebie01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-freebie01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread