resistance is futile
OOC: Ayasha is feeling really surly.

IC: She saw that knives and was a bit scared but got angry when she was summoned like a pet. ”I’m not a pet or slave to be ordered around, Galonv Adagatiya.” She said the title rather mockingly and was angry.

Ayasha got really angry at her for letting the spirit guide eat other spirit guides. ”You’re not going to eat my spirit guide.” She spat at both the guardian and her spirit guide. Why was it that Maska had brought the nastiest wolves with him? She was about to move on when she heard the next words of the guardian.

She twirled around, not at all being ashamed. ”So what if I did? Someone needs to get answers from him. He needs to learn to communicate and not jump to judgments.” She sneered slightly. ”But he doesn’t need to do so to us since most of us aren’t of the Great Tribe.” Her opinion of the Great Tribe was slipping because of them.

At eating a real bird, she growled. ”I didn’t know that you had feelings towards anyone but your master. How sweet.” She then started to walk away; hoping to leave the guardian alone and that she could patrol the borders and clear her mind.

Messages In This Thread