resistance is futile
ooc: small pp, poke if you don't want it. and.... the verbal abuse comes D: if its too much, PM me before you reply and I'll tone it down.

Shadi took the girl's angry critiscisms in silence, and the sarcastic remarks that went along with them did nothing to her lasy demeanor. But when the child insulted Maska, her leader, and then walked away in a huff, Shadi stood up and grabbed her shoulder. Jerking the girl around and towards her, Shadi pulled out one of her knives and touched it to the girl's cheek. Seeing the widened eyes of the little girl, she snarled.
"You don't insult your leader. Maska Ahote is someone to be revered, protected, and loved, not insulted by a stupid little girl." she hissed as the knife was put away to put her other hand on the girl's other shoulder.
"You think you're something, don't you? You are nothing in this tribe, nothing to anyone except your mother. You are absolutely pathetic, do you know that? And your mother... Begging forgivness on someone that doesn't deserve it." Curling thin black lips, Shadi glared down at the precocious little brat who though she was something important.
"You don't deserve to even touch the ground the Kalona walks on, or breathe the air he does." Letting go of the child upon noticing she was digging her fingers into her shoulders, Shadi stood up tall and snarled. Picking up Geyahita, she looked down at the child for another shot.
"Perhaps life is even too much of a privilege for you, child, but I'll not be the one to take it away. I'm not an imbecile to harm myself or my family because I don't agree with something like you." she hissed as she swept her cloak behind her and swept away. The child didn't deserve to even look at someone of Galonv Adagatiya rank at all, let alone speak to one. It was disrespectful to the guardian themself.

Messages In This Thread