i don't dream of flying
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

She waited for the explosion that she assumed would happen. Cotl looked at the puppies in silence, with a frown and fueled anger and she tensed to protect what she knew to be innocents in the matter. It wasn't their fault she was wrong. It wasn't the fault of her children that their mother was a hypocrite and a liar. Cotl started in with disgust, his voice raising as it continued and he questioned her about them. Were they his? Why did she bring them? Why not kill them if they weren't Ulrich children? Because she didn't love him? Her features remained stoney, thunderbird red eyes watched him as he remained on the bed, filled with fear and anger and sympathy.

They aren't Ulrich, but they are de le Poer. Lykoi. My families, Inferni families. Priest and Vermilion are a new generation that won't fail like Halo's son did! They're my redemption! Damn if I'll let you take my return to my father's heart simply because you can't get over yourself! The coyote brats were a lifeline to their mother, who felt no love for the dark and light twins like she did for their physically wrong brother. Her voice quieted after her outburst, eyes closing as one fragile hand lifted to rub at her muzzle. I brought them here out of respect, instead of hiding them from you, Cotl. It was truth, regardless of if he believed her.

She shook her head and gathered the trio stiffly. I was already pregnant when I went to you; I knew I was. I wanted them to be yours. I wanted them to be coyotes, but only Priest and Vermilion...I mean, does this look like a coyote? Her fingers found the scruff of her largest son's neck and she held him up with disdain for what he was, a monster in the clan that she both loved and hated for what he was. Cernunnos had to go away, but she was incapable of murdering her son. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I tried.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba705 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeb986; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eef0e8; }
.freeba705 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba705 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lLJu0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a1a1a1; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404040; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba705 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba705 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread