Whispers in the wind
She nodded at their responses. ”We are an extension of the Great Tribe. Maska claims that the Chief Achak Aatu has sent him because he is displeased with Dawali. Yet several of our members came from there recently and that the Chief said nothing. Which makes me think that he is lying. So, unless they’re told, they know nothing of this. Unless they really did send him.” Ayasha didn’t want to think of the consequences of that.

She nodded at Orin’s caution. ”It’s alright if you don’t tell me. I understand that you don’t really trust me. With everything going on, it’s understandable.” About Dawali, she frowned. ”He’s still alive but has been made the omega. Everyone is supposed to ignore him and he’s supposed to stay in lupus form. So he’s fine but not much better than a slave. Plus, all the masters were demoted.”

She gave an actual smile at they’re offer to spread the word as much as possible. ”Thank you. I can ask her and find a way to get the message to you. We could meet in a week and I’ll bring my mother with?” She offered. It was the most she could offer but she thought that her mother would agree to come.

Messages In This Thread