Whispers in the wind
OOC: Want to wrap this up soon?

IC: She noticed Shawchert looking about, watching for anyone that might come upon them. Ayasha agreed with his carefulness. What they were doing was dangerous, especially for her. But this was a chance that she was willing to take, that she had to take, for her Tribe. So she kept alert as well.

She nodded in agreement with what Orin said. ”I agree. It is rather dangerous for messages, especially for me and my people. A rib, alright. We should be a bit safer here since the guardians don’t tend to leave the village. But I’ll let my mother know.”

At them not coming with anyone else, she also nodded. ”And it will only be me or me and my mother. She looks like me, except green eyes and she has red paint on her. Don’t show yourselves to anyone you don’t know.” She warned them.

Them leaving was a good idea. Not just for her sake but theirs as well. At Orin’s question, she sighed. ”He tends to not speak to anyone since it is lawful to do so. My mother is mostly leading the resistance. Dawali truly believes that he doesn’t deserve to lead and what Maska has done is right. But my mother might be able to convince him to fight.”

Messages In This Thread