bearer of gifts
[html]

I am sooo so sorry Fy! That wait was baaaad! <33

Scorpius was quiet as Saul announced what their trade was going to be, accepting with a simple nod of his head. The young male wondered if Scorpius had had other ideas, but the walked forward happily together. The ram walked beside Hermes well enough, nervous at first but swiftly getting used to the large animal walking beside him. Saul always wondered how long it had taken the domisticated animals of these days not to freak out when faced with the wolves. He supposed it was the upright position with which they walked- maybe it confused them long enough to be caught or become prey. Saul had no idea, but it was an odd thing to consider. He had no idea if Adonia had named the sheep, but he wondered about giving the ram a name. They werent going to eat him- he was too valuable to them as a breeding animal. But there would come a time when they couldnt use him anymore because of inbreeding and they would either kill him or trade him. Perhaps it was best not to name him.

They arrived in relative silence and Saul tied the ram up while Scorpius surveyed the area. They were quiet then, not because of having nothing to say to each other, but through the necessity of remaining unnoticed. Scorpius took his time choosing, but before long he had one picked out. Green eyes danced softly as the caught sight of the blue roan he'd chosen. She seemed a little way away from the other horses around here, but he had no idea why. He nodded softly, trying to work out a plan in his head. He could use Hermes to round her up, set him loose to go and talk to her or something and then sneak up and catch her. Or he could ride Hermes out there and round her up. There were lots of possible ways to do it and Saul was torn for a moment. He glanced over at Scorpius then, wondering if he might like to be involved.

"I could probably go out with Hermes and get her, but that would be no fun. You should be the one to actually catch her, since she'll be your horse. I suggest something along the lines of me driving her back towards you, and you being ready with the rope?"

He said simply, looking back towards Scorpius to make sure he understood and agreed with the plan. He clambered onto Hermes' back, moving the horse forward into a nice walk while he remained low over the saddle. He'd left the rope with Scorpius and the boy would have to be quick of he was going to catch her.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread