What are you looking at?
OOC: That's OK.

IC: Ayasha was patrolling the borders. She had taken to doing it at night. It was the time that she felt the safest from the watchful glares of Maska and his guardians. She had a bit of scowl. Her mother came home the other day with her arm bleeding. Ayasha had a hunch that it was one of the guardians that did it to her. It was probably to quiet me. Well, it didn’t work so well. I’m angrier at them than before. She felt the weight of Dichali on her shoulder. ”You should be careful with all that anger, little one.” She stared at him and was about to retort when she heard something.

She sprinted in the direction of the voice and said, ”At least I’m not as little as you.” He laughed but silenced, as they got closer. She was cautious about who or what it was but her nose picked up the scent of AniWaya on whoever it was. Though it was faint so they were new around here. But she still had to be careful in case they were a guardian.

She approached to see a mostly white male on his butt looking a bit confused. ”Are you alright? My name is Ayasha. What’s yours?” Her sweet and curious nature was starting to win over her cautious state. Plus, he didn’t seem all that bad.

Messages In This Thread