morning light
[html]

OOC: I see you liket hat table, I actually took that picture over in Watkins Glenn in NY Big Grin glad you are making good use of the table :3

The refugee was thankful that Saqui had taken a hold of a tail that belonged to someone gentle in words. She smiled apologetically even though the cream colored woman said it was alright. Saqui was already feeling abashed by the verbal punishment her mother gave her.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, I was just on my way to find something to do for the pups, they seem to like the mansion a lot.

She said, she suspected it was because of the multitude of smells they got from the place. Many wolves lived there after all. Amata moved over and Saqui immidiately took the spot Lili gave a small smile to the little girl who was looking very apologetic indeed and Kuruk was no fighting off invisible invaders with his stick. Amata’s questions brought her to look at her arms. She looked down and nodded a little.

“My sister cleans them often but they itch under the bandages, I think they are nearly ready to come off for good soon. I still have some that open and bleed a little but not so much anymore.”

She said her voice carried but she mostly talked to the porch floor. Liliana was still the shy wolf dog she’d been when she first came to AniWaya it seemed. She just didn’t have any authority here she could pull herself together with.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread