morning light
[html]

You did! It's so lovely, it suits Amata very well also. :3

Amata could tell Saqui was humbled by the verbal discipline she had received and when she leapt up to take the room that Amata had provided for her she wagged the black tip of her tail at the girl playfully to get her spirits up again. “It's a pleasure to meet you and your children as well. I am sure we can find something for them to do inside. I remember there being toys in one of the rooms and if they are interested I can show them some books that have beautiful illustrations in them.”

Amata would love to pass on her knowledge of reading to anyone who wanted to learn, she was very passionate about books and the knowledge they provided her with.

“Perhaps I could get you something for the itch, I am very knowledgeable in healing; if your sister won't mind someone else encroaching on her work that is.” Amata wasn't a arrogant wolf, but extremely confident in what she could do and medicine and healing was something she had spent her young life learning. Trying to look into the woman's brown eyes with her own expressive green and blue gaze she offered “let's go inside.” Standing and walking through the already open doors, looking back to see if Saqui, Kuruk and their mother would follow.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread