morning light
[html]

OOC: Yep though Noelle edited it to make it look brighter, that she did a wonderful job on I think Big Grin

Saqui grinned at the woman when she wagged her tail playfully and the little girl wagged it back. Liliana get a small hint of a smile and looked up at the woman who offered her knowledge in books. Liliana was not literate in any way so the offer was as though someone was offering to teach her children magic. Liliana looked at her children and wondered if they would need the ready, but figured that one thing couldn’t hurt.

“I think they would like that.”

The woman said getting up. The pups, seeing their mother moving quickly scampered over so that they wouldn’t be left behind. Liliana would never do that but the children didn’t know.

“I think even Sunki can’t say she knows it all. I don’t think she would mind the help much, though we should keep it to ourselves. We’ve all bee rather sore, and her losing her own rank in our pack is hurting her...”

Liliana said... it was hurting Liliana too. To be stripped of a title, the best title any animal carer could have was like being stripped to your skin and shown off as some kind of freak. She hated it, the feeling and hated Maska for giving her the feeling. She followed Amata inside, letting her lead the way the pups hot on the cream woman’s heals, though not close enough to trip her.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread