Careful news
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: Nuki you dn't have to post in here if you've already got too many threads, but I left it open, :3

The rumors from the two refugees were in a way correct and Shawchert knew what he had to do. He had to tell Skye what he’d learned and what he thought would be their best option, though it would be up to his leader to decide what the best option was. He wasted no time, letting Orin follow or be on her own to deal with their children, he knew the news couldn’t wait so he made his way to Thornbury.

It wasn’t long before he arrived at Skye’s home. He knocked on the door i hopes she would be there. He had to know what the refugees had told him first before he started off iwth the news, he wanted to make sure that they all added up. He had already made one mistake, he wasn’t about to make many more. He knocked again, just for hearing sake and waited for Skye.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread