Careful news
[html]

ooc

Skye smiled at Orin's questions of how the pups were - and Bangle. It was true that the former gypsy man needed almost as much attention as the pups did so he'd stay out of trouble. Excellently, she said. I think they went to the Oasis - something about 'showing them how to make things out of bones' or something, she said, a hint of a laugh on her face. It would be just like Bangle to teach their pups how to create things and craft before they could even shift.

She was distracted from the idea of her family, however, when Shaw said that they had come with news but needed information first. Slightly bemused, she was about to say something when Orin mentioned that they had been to AniWaya. Skye bristled slightly - Cercatori was holding refugees from the apparently overthrown pack, and she wasn't sure if they would retaliate or not, like Shiloh and Saxif had said that they had done to Crimson Dreams. Skye wanted to avoid that, but she couldn't send the refugees away now - they were weak and wouldn't last alone in the wild without care, and Skye wasn't a monster.

Are you sure it was a good idea to go to AniWaya? I know the girl you spoke to seemed trustworthy, but apparently we can't trust many people. Shiloh and Saxif had told me that AniWaya's new leader had raided Crimson Dreams for housing refugees as well. I don't want word out that we're housing people too unless we're sure of all the details and want to either help or stay neutral in this mess, she finished.

<style>
#oogla-text {font-family:georgia; serif; font-size:12px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:16px; }
#oogla-text p.ooc {font-style:italic; }
#oogla-text p {text-indent:50px; }
#oogla-text b {letter-spacing:.5px; }
#oogla-text b:before {content: open-quote; }
#oogla-text b:after {content: close-quote; }
.oogla-line1 {width:70%; border-bottom:1px dashed; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread