Careful news
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

ooc murr

Shawchert looked down abashed as he let Skye have her say he cleared his throat and wished she’d answered what he asked though Orin had distracted the woman. He didn’t blame her, and he didn’t blame her for the fact she didn’t want the refugees known about ….

“Um... About that...

He said sheepishly.

“I mentioned them, but no their names. Honestly I am kicking myself still and Orin is as well! I swear it was in good intentions, I would like to know what the refugees said to see if their stories are the same....”

He said. He couldn’t look at his leader now, he felt like a puppy an old one, ready to get punished by his mother. It was a rare sight, but he did not want Skye of all people angry at him. He respected the woman much more than anyone could ever know. The moment Orin had bit him, he knew he did something stupid and he knew he’d never let it happen again. How he could slip up like that was not him. He was normally careful with what he said, but lately.... well whatever the case he would have to suck it up, work harder and take whatever punishments the capitana had for him.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread