Careful news
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 302 OOC: Yeah shawchert is extremely sorry XD

Shawchert didn’t think things could get worse, but now both Orin and Skye were fuming. He couldn’t look at either, instead he found himself in between a rock and a hard place, falling to his knees in shame, was the start of it, and then speaking of what Ayasha had told them. He had been so used to being leader that though he respected Skye as his leader, he was treating her as his co leader still.

“Ayasha, she told us that they have a new leader from their great tribe, that he had said Dawali was a liar, that he wasn’t the real chief there. He seems to want to be with war with neighbors....

He cringed, knowing he possibly could have made Cercatori the next target.

“I guess he attacked Crimson dreams because he thinks pups refugees took with them belonged to AniWaya. And pretty much beating anyone who oppose him in AniWaya, he’s basically treating Dawali as a slave, and I don’t think he’s making it any easier on those who do not wish to do everything he says, from what Ayasha told me. We have offered supplies... with your permission, but it is not set in stone, we are to meet her within one week as well as Ralla, who seems to be taking over a resistance.”

He knew he must have forgotten something and Orin would speak out, he was just hoping there was no harsh punishment

“I will do anything I can to make up for my mistake.”

He said his tail tucked and eyes looking up at his leader pleading, yes he looked silly, but this was how any wolf would past, and mostly present, and he knew his mistake was enormous.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread