Talk About Surprises
[html]
OOC ayita 36 days pregnant

Ayita smiled as she looked at the puppies as she slowly relized who they were. Dear lord what were Ralla's children doing here. Alaster its good to see you again dear boy what are you and your siblings doing in the kingdom She also was surprised by the fact that Ralla was not with them was something wrong in Anywaya?

She looked at the man and smiled. Are you taking care of these pups? She inquired. Giving a wide motherly smile she bent down a bit to get closer to them. "My name Is Ayita Catori, May I ask who you are? She looked up at the man standing up she. brushed off some dirt. No i was merely taking a walk stretching my aging muscles. Getting used to pregnancy again Though she was not sure how many more times she'd want to do this. Smiling she decided to sit down and let the pups see her again though she kinda wished she had brought Liam along.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread