Its a nasty habit
[html]

halifax mid day

Aeron looked at the male. God wasn't he a mood killer. She had to admit it was men like him made her want to slaughter the whole race. Though she had to note the fact the man was armed. She looked at the containers, there had to be things that were good still left in them. She wanted to bring things home to her mate.

the mans name hit her like a brick for the way he said it and the way he acted. Dropping her cigarette. she placed a paw on it smiling as she looked at him. "I doubt it is nice." she stated following him. ater all if it came to conflict she did not care. She wanted to find things and she would. The golden woman was not below pissing others off.

Do not tell me you have an issue with coyote's. She said as she moved past him slightly. moving her hooded cape a bit reaching for her own weapon. She was a woman with the will to fight and nothing would stop her she wanted to but bringing things home for Io meant more. What brings you here. she asked turning her golden gaze on to him. She stalked in a way her mind in a hunter like mode.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread