Its a nasty habit
Rurik's eye twitched a bit when he realized she was following him. It wasn't that he didn't like her, it's that she smelled like smoke and...other wolves? He hadn't noticed it before, but when she went past him he caught the scent of other wolves on her, faint but still there. He instantly drew 2 conclusions. One: she had a family and those scents were them, or two: she was a pack wolf, in which case he needed to be careful of her.

Once they both entered the second room, which was the same kind as the last, he answered her. "No, I don't have a problem with coyotes, I have a problem with that cigarette you were smoking. Thank you for putting it out by the way." He walked over to the wall and leaned his staff against it, then he took of his cloak and hung it on the staff by the hood. Now she would be able to see his katana and dagger. He took off his katana and set it next to his staff, but left his dagger on. "And what brings me here...simply the hunt for useful or interesting things. What about you?" He asked, and headed for the middle shelf, since it didn't seem too rusted. Last time the shelves had been too rusted to climb, but this time they didn't seem that way. He tested the bottom shelf with a paw, putting most of his weight on it to see if it would hold him. The metal groaned loudly but held. Now that he was sure, or at least mostly sure, that the shelves wouldn't fall with him on them he began to climb. He wanted to see if the top looked any better than the bottom.

Messages In This Thread