Its a nasty habit
[html]

halifax mid day

Aeron didn't take any time looking around not going through things but looking her eyes checking to see what was in this room. She had to though listen to what the man was saying or else her response would be umm what.

You could have asked me I would have done it. And I know its such a nasty habit." she said gruffly. Her mind turned to seeing what kind of condition the containers were in. she would love to bring more things home to her mate so they could start a family.

Hmm turning to the man who was starting to climb she leaned against a wall. "My mate wants pups, and well I'd do anything to please her. So before we can have children we need bed stuff and well she's the one who got me in that nasty habit. I'm hoping to find her some tabacco, because my trader isn't in town for another few weeks." She said as she smiled.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread