Its a nasty habit
Rurik listened as he climbed. As he passed each container he checked to see what kind of condition was in. "I would have but I would have considered it rude since we've only just met." He said, now on the 5th shelf. Finally, he found a container that wasn't ruined. Luckily, the lock was rusted mostly off. With a quick tap of his fist it fell off and hit the floor below. Just as he was about to open the container, what Aeron said registered. He glanced back over his shoulder to look at her. "Alright...she's defiantly female...but she said her mate was a she..eh, what ever" He shrugged to himself and opened the container. "Well if there's anything in here I'll let you know" He said, and pulled himself into the container.

There were several boxes, but only a few of them looked like they had anything in them. He opened the one closest to him and was greeted by a rather large spider. He quickly closed the box and pulled out his dagger. "Alright...it's just a spider..." He muttered to himself, and opened the box again. With a quick stab he killed the spider and tossed it out of the container to splat on the floor 5 shelves below. He cleaned out the webs and shuffled around inside the box. "So...what kind of bed stuff are you looking for?" He called down to Aeron.

Messages In This Thread