Its a nasty habit
[html]

halifax mid day

Aeron snorted. "Manners had you asked kindly I would have being rude would have gotten you no where. she said as she looked at some of the lower containers. She figured they would be in better condition then the upper ones because the lower ones needed to hold up the higher ones.

"No need to look for me.she called up. she tapped on a container and smiled when the sound was anything but hallow. Taking her fist she pounded on the door and knocked the rust and and other thing hindering it off. She opened the door as she sighed. God it was dark in these thing. Poking her head out of the container she looked up. "Some of these lower ones are filled with stuff and the containers look to be in pretty good shape. these things that the humans had made were heavy and most humans were not as strong as the luperci. She shrugged as she poked her head back in.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread