Its a nasty habit
[html]

halifax mid day

Aeron had to find blankets and tobacco. it was todays mission and she just couldn't go home empty handed. The crate had empty boxes in the front that looked raided and there was no point in looking at them. Moving in deeper she began reading a couple of boxes she smiled. they had army written on them. She was hoping it would be things like rations, because they sent cigarets and replacement knives to troops.

She heard him say something and moved towards the edge and poked her head up. I haven't found anything yet though there's a few unopened army boxes. she stated as she stepped out a bit. "Have you found anything? I could use some blankets back home." she stated. "Were you looking for anything special?" She figured she should ask. After all the man wasn't retarded like most.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread