Don't Go Breaking My Heart
She rolled her eyes at his expression and his words. Not this game again. But she did give him a smirk. ”Of course I’m pretty. Though you’re not all that bad looking yourself.” As she said this second part, she tried to draw her fingers against his chest. ”And you might want to show more respect to your elders.” Her eyes were filled with amusement at this comment.

Ayasha didn’t show her surprise, but she did wonder how he knew. No matter. ”And what makes you say that, Liam?” At his comment that was overtly suggestive, her eyes narrowed slightly. ”Don’t tempt me to take you up on that.” She definitely liked the idea of taking him home with her.

When Liam grabbed her hand and gave it a kiss, she also thought about pulling it away but rather liked the way her stomach tightened when he kissed her hand. Her eyes half-closed at the sensation of his simple kiss on her hand. She kept her hand in his, letting him be the one to let go. This was definitely deeper than her feelings she had with Roran.

Though she searched his face to see how he felt about her. It would be bad if she was in a one-sided relationship.

Messages In This Thread