Don't Go Breaking My Heart
She nearly shivered when his mouth was next to her ear. How did he know about Dichali? He probably didn’t. He hadn’t met her Spirit Guide yet. Though being called beautiful pleased her. But she did roll her eyes at his comment about elders and his wink. ”Maybe you should start, handsome.” Her words were slightly teasing.

Her eyes did widen as he started to talk. She searched his eyes and face and saw that he was telling the truth. But she wanted to tease him. ”I’d more likely be scowling at you.” But she wanted to make sure. ”How do I know your not lying to me? Can you prove that you like me?” She hoped that he would prove himself, somehow.

But she did give him a gentle smile at him kissing her hand. She did wonder what he would do if she gave him a kiss on the mouth. Yet, she couldn’t bring herself to actually do it. She would let him make that move. Plus, she secretly hoped that that was his way of proving his affections to her. She rather liked all this attention, but then again, who didn’t? Every girl liked having romance in her life. So why should she be any different?

Messages In This Thread