Don't Go Breaking My Heart
((Let me know if you want the PP changed. Though I don't think Ayasha would. LOL WC:3+))

With Ayasha, he felt different. He didn't feel as angry, as violent. He wondered for a moment if this had been how his father had made his mother feel. Softer. Less tense. He chuckled as she asked him to prove how he felt to her. That was a simple thing to do, and it would be fun to do, too. He used her arm to gently pull her to him, enfolding her in a sweet embrace. He brought his face to hers, giving her a sweet gentle kiss, his first kiss ever. He smiled at her shyly, nothing of the aggressive male in his amber gaze.

"Ayasha, you are the only one who makes me feel this way. You are the only one who drives away the darkness inside of me and makes everything light." A shadow had fallen across his gaze as he whispered the last. He'd never freely admitted that the darkness troubled him. While he embraced it, he fought it too, which was unlike his mother. He reached a hand up, stroking the smaller fae's cheek. She was so tiny in his arms, as though she were a doll he could crush easily with one hand.

Compared to other females, there was something about Ayasha. Other females were beneath his notice, they were lesser beings. He had little respect for a female leader, even. But Ayasha, he cherished. He had actually hoped to see her again after their meeting on her pack's borders. His golden gaze was gentle as he searched her sapphire eyes. "I can't say that I love you... its too soon for that word. But I do care for you deeply."

The butterflies were yelling now, but he ignored them, focusing on the sparkle of the female's eyes, focusing on the curve of her cheek and the slant of her smile.

Messages In This Thread