Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ayasha frowned slightly as Liam didn’t want to talk about it. She understood why but didn’t know if it was a trust issue or not. ”Liam, I won’t think less of you if tell me. I’ll think better of you for trusting me enough to let me in. You do trust me right?” She whispered into his ear as he currently had his head in her shoulder.

She could see that his muscles were straining despite his gentle grasp on her. But she did tell him about her life and her family. ”My mother is actually my adoptive mother. My birth mother died when I was about 2 months old. I was partly raised by AniWayas true chief, Dawali, for a while. Then Ralla and Kemo adopted me. I have three siblings, Alaster, Ahiga, and Aleu. But Kemo left a few months ago. I have an uncle, Noss, in Cour des Miracles and a few that I have taken in. Only Noss is related to me. He’s my mom’s brother.”

She tried to think of stuff about herself. ”I’m a scout and like to sneak about. I can carve animals out of wood. I like to play with my siblings and I ask a lot of questions. I did have a crush on another boy a couple of months ago but he disappeared on me and hasn’t been seen since. Anything else?” She looked at him and saw he was in pain. ”What do you want me to talk about? AniWaya and AniWayans?” She whispered into his ear again and kissed his cheek gently.

Messages In This Thread