Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ayasha wasn’t sure what had just happened but whatever she did, helped Liam relax. She gave him a nuzzle as his breathing slowed down and his muscles relaxed. She watched as he looked into her eyes and rubbed her back. It seemed like he need to touch her and she liked his ministrations. But this was not about her but about him.

As he talked about resisting them, she was confused, until he talked about his mother mentioning butterflies. What were these butterflies? She considered what he said about them, letting him play with her hair. She placed a hand on his cheek and stroked it with her thumb, not trying to get his attention but to provide him with her touch.

Her brow furrowed as he talked about black wolves being evil. She had met a black wolf whom she was pretty sure wasn’t evil. But she could understand where he came from. ”Liam, I’m sure not all black wolves are evil. There are good and evil wolves of every color.” At being scared of following the butterflies, she nuzzled his chest and asked, ”Is there someway I can help you?” She wanted to help him anyway she could. She reached up and placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

Messages In This Thread