Don't Go Breaking My Heart
As he seemed to calm from her touch, she glad kept contact with him. She nodded about being patient with him. ”Of course.” Her voice was soft and sincere. Yet she listened to what he said about the butterflies. ”Do I help make them go away or at least not as loud?” She really hoped that she could help. But her attention was especially grabbed when he talked about flames and purification. ”What do they tell you to do, Liam?” Her voice was stern but sharp.

Ayasha was shocked as he suddenly stepped away from her and told her to leave. She frowned. ”I know that you won’t hurt me.” She wrapped her arms around his waist and put her head on his chest over his heart. ”I trust you.” She softly whispered. But the look in his eyes before she hugged him was cold rather than the warmth he had before.

She stepped away and looked helplessly at him. ”Are you sure you want me to leave? I can stay awhile longer, if you need me?” She was close to begging but she didn’t care. This was for Liam and his happiness. She wanted to hug him again but wasn’t sure how he would react to her hugging him.

Messages In This Thread