Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ayasha wasn’t sure she liked the sound of that. But she just gently shook her head. She wasn’t sure what she could do to help him. She definitely wasn’t going to go around killing black wolves. Her lips were pressed into a thin line as she thought about how to keep him from doing those things. She wasn’t sure there was any good way for her to stop. She wasn’t even sure if she could stop him.

Her fierce gaze met his shadowed one. ”They’re going to have to deal with me whether they like it or not. I’m not going let you drag yourself into the darkness. And I sure am not letting them take you over!” But his words about not losing her made her realize that he might just love her, even if he didn’t want to admit it.

She saw his whole body sag in defeat and she went back to him and lifted his head to look at her. She then gave him a gentle kiss, while wrapping her arms around him. ”I’m not leaving you when you’re like this, Liam.” She made sure that she was looking into his eyes so he could she her sincerity. ”Now, what do you want to do?” She kept her arms around him, hoping that he would reciprocate the motion and hold her.

Messages In This Thread