Don't Go Breaking My Heart
At his continued insistence that she should stay away from him, Ayasha gently shook her head. ”One of the many thing that my mom has taught, which I follow the most, is to follow your heart. And my heart is telling me that I should stay here with you.” She gave him a gentle smile as he wrapped her arms around her and laid his head on top of hers. She was content here in his arms.

She was a bit upset that he took his arms from around her and pulled towards a tree. But he seemed excited about something so she followed him to the tree with a gentle smile on her lips that reached to her eyes. The tree had a platform in some of the branches with a ladder leading up to it.

He gestured to ladder and encouraged her to go up. She looked at him and though he was happy, there was something a bit off. She started up the ladder and gave him a kiss on the cheek. ”I trust you.” She continued to the platform and settled on it. ”You coming up, hot stuff?” She was a bit teasing but wasn’t being mean. She saw a carving of a butterfly and gently stroked it. ”Liam, this carving is really good.” She knew that it was of the butterflies but didn’t mention anything else about butterfly.

Messages In This Thread