-M- Beat me at my own game
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

Predated August 19th, 2011 Smile

Shawchert really wasn’t trying to avoid Sky, the whole time he’d been busy with his patroling, as well as the visit to AniWaya and now he had that baby ferret. He finally got free time from everyone, letting the girls and mother take care of the ferret, they would squeal over it for hours he was sure. So he had time to get away and find Sky, maybe start back from where they had left off not too long ago. He was happy, very happy that hse’d let him back into her heart, and he had a surprise for her waiting in the oasis; he knew she would love a nice swim and a massage from him. Something to relax her stressed bones, get her out of her house, and away from all the wolves that “needed her skills” he was sure some were... and others were just making an excuse. He came with nothing but his flute around his neck, his usual loin cloth, though he decided to bring just a dagger rather than his sword, he could still defend her with that, though even his claws and teeth were all he really needed. He was close to her house now and he stopped to take a deep breath and was soon heading up her porch, ready to knock on the woman’s door. Ready to start his life over.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread