Looking To The Future
OOC: 489 words Hope you don't mind that little bit of power play at the end ^.^

IC:
Silky white fur contracted and stretched following the swift movements of Aurora's body. She pulled her body forward leavening one leg planted in the ground behind her in a luxurious stretch. She yawned as her muzzle twisted into it's Lupus form. It had only been a few hours since she had arrived at Ichika and was anxious to complete the task she was given. Not only to be a full member of her new pack, but to see some thing she had never seen before, the ocean. She twirled around on her cat like paws and set her mismatched eyes on the strange new landscape . Alien scents filled her coal nose the salty bite of salt water, the pungent odder of fish and a dry earthy sent she couldn’t place. She gasped and the sight of the water. The white lady had never seen so much water! It was a light blue that deepened into a dark cobalt . It would seem endless if not for the shape of an old light house towering alone in the distance

Aurora gleefully pranced towards a sliver of shore littered with relatively large rocks. She scrambled up the largest rock that's edge hung slightly over the water. Her toenails scraped small indentations in the sandy rock as she climbed. Aurora set her dainty paws over the edge and watched the white foamy water lap at the rock with tiny teeth that combed away grains of sand far to small to see and then swirl and struggle as an other wave crashed above it. She sat silently letting the sun warm her white pelt in a trance like state. She shook her head and raised her muzzle to the sparkling sun. Her booming soprano voice spread through the near by trees and over the blue water.

A feeling of being alone now settled in aurora who now regretted slipping away from the crowd of wolves who were were exploring there new home and running until she caught the sent of fish. But she felt like she needed to be fully accepted to pack to talk to any any of it's members. The delicate lady flipped on to her back and focused on the wispy clouds that drifted lazily overhead. “Oh, I wish I was a cloud. They seem so free, so beautiful, no hurtful memories to bother them, no sad pasts to reaper at the first sign of loneliness.” Aurora was immediately angered by such negative thoughts and sat up in an attempt to free her self from her negative thinking. “No! I can't think like that! That past can't be changed. Whats done is done I have my hole life to look forward to in this wonderful place. I can't be stuck in the past."Aurora's thoughts were shattered by the sudden sound of a cracking twig. She spun around hoping to see a one of her new packmates slip through the sparse trees.

Messages In This Thread