Looking To The Future
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
OOC: Just a note you didn't need that slight pp there, you could have put it in the next post and that way if someone is naturally quiet like my eclipse they could come and interrupt thoughts in their own way Big Grin I adjusted a little though it wasnt' too much ^^

In Character

Eclipse was going to visit the ocean again, probably try to get her feet wet. She was still a little afraid to go in the water after her foray with a river in the Ethereal Eclipse so long ago, that was when she met Mamma Malachi, she had been wary of water since, but slowly she was forcing herself to get over the fear. The young adolescent wasn’t being very careful, she wasn’t hunting, though she knew she could use the practice, her heart just wasn’t in it today. As she moved out of the wooded area she saw someone, though that someone saw her sooner. Eclipse gave a small sheepish smile, she didn’t want to scare anyone.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know someone was going to be here already.”

She said, she was about to turn and find a different spot, but this wolf was new, she’d never seen her before, though Eclipse hadn’t met everyone in the pack yet either.

“Are you new here? My name is Eclipse Soulstorm.”

She offered, she still wanted to walk away, she felt like she was intruding. She was still brooding over what Itachi had said, about her father, it was one of the reasons she decided to overcome her fear of the water, though she didn’t know why she was putting the water and the news of her father together, so she figured this woman was in her own thoughts that she didn’t want interrupted.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread