Looking To The Future
IC;Aurora raised herself of her back feet and aloud her tail to swirl gently around her as she stood. She lolled her tong out in a wolfish grin. She was pleased that someone had stumbled on to her so quickly. Her long, thick tail moved in wide content motions from one side to the other as the stranger spoke. She was pretty, small, and still hinted at the appearance of a pup. Aurora trotted over to the shore so that her paws disappeared into the foamy blue water water. She jumped along the water a few times and then replayed to Eclipse’s question.

“yes I just arrived. Actually I'm glad you came. I need to swim to that light house and bring back a rock. Would you come with me?” She sat back on her hind legs and curled her soggy tail around herself. She gave a hopeful wolf grin and turned her attention back to the water.

She ran up the rock she had been seated on earlier and sprang of the edge and into the sunlit blue water. She returned quickly back to the shore in a half running half swimming gate. The frosty colored lady stretched out in to a bow and hopped gleefully from side to side. She had been hardened buy the desert's perils, but she was still young and enjoyed a bit of play. She hoped Eclipse would take her invitation, but the only thing she could focus on was the water.

Messages In This Thread