Looking To The Future
OOC: Sorry it took forever but my computer blew up again.

IC:

Eclipse seemed worried and sank back at the word 'swim'. She had never been to this part of Ichika but knew there couldn’t be a way to walk. She turned her head to the island and though. The only body of water she been around other that this sea was a large river. She had swam across it once in one of her pack's annual treks. It was a dangerous river with many whirlpools and a slippery bottom. The wolves would tie a rope around each others waists and swim quickly across. If and unlucky soul managed to get caught in a whirlpool they would surely drown but if he slipped, lost his footing, or was to tiered to continue the other wolf could pull him along. Maybe, if aurora could find some old rope she could do the same. It would offer Eclipse some security as the swam.

“I understand it would don't want to swim, but if you still do I have an idea that would give you some security”

She looked around for any possible source of rope. Aurora caught sight of an old tatted row boat to her right. She sat down and waited for Eclipse’s answer.

Messages In This Thread