Looking To The Future
[html]

OOC: So sorry for delay and shorness of this post Sad

Eclipse was here now, and she wasn't going to let down any pack member, but to face her fear was hard as well, gulping she looked at Aurora, who mentioned an idea, though she couldn't see much other than the ragged old boat that couldn't hold on water, she doubted that would be of any use, looking at the white wolf with a skeptical eye she slowly nodded.

“I- I'll try.”

She said quietly. She was trying not to look at the water as it beckoned her to it, the waves pushed and pulled, in hopes it could grab something that it could take victim. Eclipse had little experience with the ocean ut since it was bigger then a river, which is where she enarly drown, she figured It was easily more dangerous. She took a few deep breaths to calm her disposition, and hoped she could brave this for the wolf in front of her.

<style type="text/css">
.razeclipse b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d58ca; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razeclipse .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razeclipse p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razeclipse {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c3b5b0; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yma7uq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:30px; padding: 380px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b6361; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread