all the other kids.
[html]

Word Count :: 227 awwww yeah, fancy table <3 and wraith is adorable. just saying..

Chapel had been wandering around a bit, wondering about what to do next. She figured a nice dip into the water wouldn't be that bad! Only moments later she arrived at the river, noticing that a small... creature was already there. The word "pup" registered in her mind, and Chapel watched it play by itself with interest. So, these were the youngsters of Inferni... Could she ask the pup some of her questions of the Massacre bloodline? Sage had been very unwilling to let any valuable information slip, so perhaps a silly little pup would tell her some useful info if she was nice enough. The she-wolf breathed in deeply, and calmly watched the pup. Putting on a false smile, she called out to it. "Mind if I join you? You look like you're havin' some fun fighting those monsters!" The female wolf then slowly walked over to it. "And do you mind if I ask you your name?"

Image courtesy of Meantux@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.chapel-a01 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GLPNt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#4F301A; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; color:#D39C6B; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border:1px solid #D39C6B; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.chapel-a01 b {color:#864F29; }
.chapel-a01 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.chapel-a01 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread