all the other kids.
[html]

Word Count :: 207

Wraith Creed, eh? Chapel thought to herself as the pup bounced towards her in excitement. It was certainly.. an active little creature. For a moment, she was very confused. waree-uh? What the heck is that!? Then the realization was that the pup's words were so distorted that she actually meant "warrior" in her own little way. Even Chapel couldn't resist at least cracking a true smile once at Wraith. "Yeah! I bet you're the best 'waree-uh' in the whole of Inferni!"Chapel bounced down low in a play-like bow towards the small pup. She was worried about giving the small thing her name, for who knew if it was recognizable to the leaders! Oh well, it doesn't really matter. I've already seen the leader, so I doubt my name means anything to them.. "I'm Chapel!" she said to the Creed pup. "And what kind of monsters are we fighting today!?"

Her thoughts changed to the Massacre bloodline, for the umpteenth time today. What of them? Could this pup be.. of that side of the family? Chapel certainly wouldn't have been surprised if this was so. The she-wolf pondered how she could ask the small thing about her heritage. Chapel was sure that there weren't that many words in the small pup's vocabulary...

Image courtesy of Meantux@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.chapel-a01 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GLPNt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#4F301A; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; color:#D39C6B; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border:1px solid #D39C6B; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.chapel-a01 b {color:#864F29; }
.chapel-a01 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.chapel-a01 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread