all the other kids.
[html]

Word Count :: 127 (short post >.<) Sorry I took so long to reply D:

"Yeah! Wolves taste awesome, don't they!" she said as she pounced an imaginary enemy, trying to make it look believable. "Oh? Who's your daddy? I bet he's the best warrior ever! If you could tell me his name, I could tell you if I've met him yet!" Chapel smiled, finally getting to the middle of everything. Part one of her plan was already executed, and she heard that it had worked quite well. She wasn't sure if she should inject herself into the situation or not, but for now she figured it would be best to lie low and wait. At the little pup's orders, she pushed more sand together with her paws to create even more monsters to fight. ...She could be here for a while.

Image courtesy of Meantux@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.chapel-a01 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GLPNt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#4F301A; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; color:#D39C6B; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border:1px solid #D39C6B; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.chapel-a01 b {color:#864F29; }
.chapel-a01 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.chapel-a01 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread