all the other kids.
[html]
It wasn't too long a wait! <3

Wraith looked up from her sand monster creation when the lady spoke. Wraith giggled girlishly as the other coyote pounced on a monster. Silly lady! Didn't she realize they weren't real wolves here? They were just sand monsters! Wraith was playing pretend, so it was like they were wolves, but they weren't actually. Wraith didn't want to embarrass the lady since she had been nice enough to play with her, so she didn't say anything.

Wraith continued to make her newest sand creation and was very happy this nice lady was here to help her. She was able to push a bit more together when the lady asked her another question. Wraith stopped what she was doing, since it was too hard to concentrate on talking and building at the same time, and looked up at the lady.

"He is Hi-bid! Hi-bid Holo... some'in! He says it's some-ing about deff! But my sissy Val dun have the same name and me needer and needer does Lucy too. Or Nat! He's my brudder. But daddee has a war-ee-uh name, yup yup!" Wraith knew this was true because she had asked someone -- she couldn't remember if it had been sis Val or big sis Tal -- what it meant. She couldn't say it, but one of her big sis's had told her about it once.

Suddenly, she remembered: "Hi-bid Horo-cawst!" And then she went back to playing with her sand.

200+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread