Fighting to Stand
Shiloh had been deep in thought, her tears never honestly stopped but she looked up when she heard the voice of someone who should be miles away. "Ayasha! My dear friend. Wa...Watch it Ayasha. I..I am in pain," she whispered as the white wolf hugged her. She looked down at her and averted her eyes at her questions about her injuries. Shiloh didn't want to relive the pain Rain had brought her. She was already in pain from the walk. Ayasha hadn't noticed her broken ankle. She sniffled but wanted to know why the young wolf was here.

"A...Ayasha... Why are you here? Th... the others.... must not... know I am here.... the Guardians will ki...kill me," she whispered as she noticed blood starting to seep into the bandages. Tal would be mad at her. She hugged Ayash the best she could be for touching her face and smelling her fur. AniWaya lay in her fur and she missed her home dearly. She could feel herself slipping again and knew Kavi would take over. She needed a break anyway. Would Ayasha understand her condition? There was only one way to find out.

Messages In This Thread