Fighting to Stand
Kavi was taken back by the childs rudeness. Thank god Shiloh had decided to let her take over. The pup wouldn't understand. She pushed herself up despite the pain in her stomach and leg area. She glared at the child before countering her rudeness. "Who are you? I am not food. I am wounded young one. You would not understand why lies outside these pack lands. You would not understand why I am the way I am. Ayasha I am going to go inside. I would like you to help me because I am in pain. Please if you would," she said briskly as she hobbled to the door frame, opening the door before trying and failing to get to the chair. She stumbled and fell, saving her broken ankle from the worse of the fall. She growls in pain and anger, before trying to get up again.

Black dots swim in front of her vision and she stayed down for a few minutes. She hadn't noticed how weak she was until she couldn't push herself up. She rolled over as blood coated her bandages and where she had laid on it a few moments ago. "Ayasha... Please go get me some help... I don't seem to be able to get up" she whispered hoping the girl would either help her or get help. She didn't want her blood on the white wolf but she needed help. Saxif was already mad that she was part of Shiloh and now... She wanted Saxif not to hate her. This was not the way of doing so.

Messages In This Thread