Fighting to Stand
Kavi looked at Ayasha softly before answering. "I am not Shiloh. My name is Kavi. I happen to be Shiloh's other personality and I haven't seen Saxif since she first noticed Shiloh wasn't Shiloh anymore. She... avoids me. Shiloh hurts because Saxif cant deal with me. She can't love me Ayasha. I understand if you can't be with me either but Shiloh still loves you. She's just broken," she whispered touching the girls face as she felt blood seeping though the bandages. She gasped in pain and tried again to get up.

Kavi cried as she realized that Saxif might never accept her. She was part of Shiloh... sorta. She was broken and Kavi was the protect of too much abuse. She wanted acceptance from Saxif. She wanted the love she saw Saxif give Shiloh also for her. She still didn't know her part in Shiloh's life just yet but Saxif should be able to deal with her. She would try to make herself scarce but she had to control Shiloh's body when Shiloh couldn't. When people didn't understand her and were willing to hurt her like Juliet would have if she would have heard the childs words. She was protecting her. Why couldn't anyone see her role in Shiloh's life?

Messages In This Thread