Fighting to Stand
Ayasha was trying to wrap her mind around what was going on. But she sighed at not being with her. ”I would but I need to help get rid of the monsters that did this to Shiloh, Kavi. And don’t worry about Saxif. She’ll come around. She’ll understand that you’re just protecting her mate from further damage.” She thought about something. ”Did you come about from when Shiloh was raped?” She hadn’t understood the concept when it had happened but now that she was older knew what had happened.

She held Shiloh/Kavi as she cried, not caring about whether or not she was getting blood on her fur. Right now she knew that Kavi needed someone to hold her and love her. And Ayasha could, not as a lover but a sister. Kavi is Shiloh’s protector and so was special to Ayasha. ”I can’t stay for long but can you look after Shiloh for me, Kavi?” She stroked the older wolf’s cheek gently.

Ayasha didn’t know why but she for some reason accepted Kavi’s place in Shiloh’s life. ”Will Shiloh ever not need you?” She rubbed the older woman’s back gently, not wanting to hurt her but wanting her to know that there was someone for her. ”Although you might not be Shiloh completely, you are in many ways. You still love me and Saxif. And you help protect Shiloh from further damage.”

Messages In This Thread