Fighting to Stand
"I have been around since Shiloh lost her family. Each event just built me up more till Shiloh couldn't take it anymore. She mentally puts herself down and without Saxif in her life I fear she will cease to exist at all. Saxif is the only one besides yourself that doesn't see her as a monster but since we have gotten here she has been MIA. I don't know how much more Shiloh can take without her," cried Kavi as Ayasha held her. She cried for herself, for Shiloh and the pain she knew she felt the longer Saxif was away. Ayasha was her family and just having her there made all the difference to her in that moment.

Kavi pulled away as Ayasha asked her to look after Shiloh. "It is what I was made for," she said softly trying to breathe over the pain. She touched the young girls face and loved her just for caring and loving her. "Thank you Ayasha. You are the first to accept me. I love you for that," she said as the pain drove her to sleep. She licked the girls face and fainted, letting peace wash over her.

Messages In This Thread