Fighting to Stand
[html]

WC:3+

Juliet was blunt, she couldn’t help it. She said things that maybe she should say, but she couldn’t help it. When she had a thought that ran though her head it just came out of her mouth, and she brought that idea to life. Giving a life to, some of the meanest things that could be said to anyone. The child watched the half eaten she wolf as she feel down, the child jumped back with a squeal, and then moved close to her slowly sniffing at her. So many things about this female made the Moonsong child want to run away screaming, but she was so horrid in her looks that she was drawn to her, in a toxic dance

The child’s head snapped to look at the pretty white lady, as the child gave a wag of her tail; she was pretty, and fluffy. Juliet just worried about her getting hurt by the “I did not get eaten, I was in a fire” wolf.
The child shook her head swiftly, did she hear her right she wanted that stupid air head boy? That couldn’t watch where he was walking?! NO way! ”You mean that Stupid air head boy? No way!!” The child sat down holding firm to what she said, she would not allow that boy around her, but then again he might be able to let the half eaten she wolf meal touch him.

”Allow her to touch me? Oh no way! She is not allowed to touch me. No one can touch me; well Momma, Daddy and Titania can touch me! No one else! Beside she has blood on her. Which would not look nice upon my coat, my Momma will not like that, not one bit!” She was off again, saying what ever came to her mind, and it wasn’t like her words was not without thought, it was a well stated fact that her mother would not be please if she came home with blood on her coat, if there really is fighting out there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread