How the mighty fall
[html]

Word Count 260:: Short and sweet. Told you this would be a quick thread ^_^ Zalen and Drizzt should become more buddy buddy in the future, he needs guy friends. Feel free to do a finishing post, if you wish.

It wasn’t long before his rescued companion finally showed up, Zalen was relieved it was him rather than the guards. The male introduced himself and was grateful for Zalen’s help, Zalen bowed back in response. “I am Zalen. Pleasure to meet you Drizzt. I would love to hear the reason behind your swift and planned executions of those guards.” It was true, Zalen was very impressed by this male’s expertise with the sword, even if he himself thought the use of hume weapons was folly. But obviously Drizzt had been trained, he wore armor that was not of hume manufacture but was in fact made especially for the luperci form. This intrigued him. Zalen was such a naturalistic wolf that these adoptions of hume war ideals was something that fascinated him.

Zalen's olive eyes ran over Drizzt's body, searching for any serious wounds, but could only spot where the ropes had rubbed his wrists raw. It was good to see that he wasn't seriously injured, Zalen did not have much medical skill and would have had to carry Drizzt to safety or call for help had this been the case.

Suddenly, in the distance, Zalen could make out movement in the city and realized that there was at least one more entity heading their way. He’s ears flattened against his skull in annoyance, “But now is not the time. Farewell brother,” he said clasping Drizzt’s forearm, “hope that soon we meet again and you can regale me with your stories.” And with that Zalen sped off silently into the woods.

<style type="text/css"> .z2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#454649; letter-spacing:1px; } .z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread