a vision too removed to mention
[html]

Faol watched him, patiently. Searching his eyes, face or anything for some type of clue. He seemed troubled and now she was feeling sort of overwhelmed. Segodi was probably just as overwhelmed as she was about the whole situation. How could he forget what he had here? The girl sighed and looked down at the sand. She heard his words, but deep inside she knew that he was just saying it to make her calm down, feel a little better because she was upset. "You don't have to remember now, but hopefully we can work you through this. Sorry if I have caused you any trouble dad," she forced a smile looking up at him shyly. Faolin wanted to embrace him, she wanted to curl up in his arms and just cry, but for now she would have to be strong. Until that day came that her father actually came back. "I'll leave you be. I live on the coast, so if you would like to talk I'm sure you can find me, your scent has already been around the borders, so I am sure you are somewhat familiar to the area. You are welcome there, Segodi. Forever and always." And with those final words Faol turned around in her step with a heavy heart and started the long trip home.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread